Enhancing the Learner Experience in Higher Education (ELEHE): Call for papers!
ELEHE is an open-access international peer-reviewed online journal http://journals.northampton.ac.uk/index.php/elehe/index published twice yearly, enthusiastically addressing the challenge of enhancing learning in Higher Education. The journal seeks to explore innovations which impact on student learning, and to share effective practice across different contexts. It aims to enhance the student experience of learning by an engaged commitment to the student voice. Enhancing the Learner Experience in Higher Education thus has a unique mission.
Papers are welcome which embrace the student voice to help improve the learner experience in ways which have been shown to impact positively on students. As well as learner experience in the teaching environment it also includes all aspects that improve the learner’s experience in Higher Education.
The journal is interdisciplinary in scope. It welcomes a diverse range of articles, drawing on a variety of critical, comparative and reflective approaches responding to key agendas in Higher Education. Committed to evidence-informed practice, it will also encourage the setting of new agendas where the student experience can be enhanced.
The journal welcomes:
- research articles (3000-6000 words);
- critical case studies (3000-4000 words);
- short reports (up to 2000 words)
- book reviews (up to 1000 words).
Details of the journal focus and scope, along with author guidelines can be found at http://journals.northampton.ac.uk/index.php/elehe/about
Deadline for submissions for the next edition is 1st March 2013
If you want to discuss ideas about possible articles, or want guidance on preparing your submission, please contact the Editors
- Dr Rachel Maunder (Chair of Editorial Team) Rachel.Maunder@northampton.ac.uk
- Dr Simon Sneddon (Editor; and Book Reviews Editor) Simon.Sneddon@northampton.ac.uk
- Anna Crouch (Editor) Anna.Crouch@northampton.ac.uk
- Dr Scott Turner (Editor) Scott.Turner@northampton.ac.uk